Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rather Pleased with Myself

For those who don't regularly feed and clothe Roo, you might be suprised to learn that she is growing at the rate of ... very fast. A few months ago, I bought her a ton of super long pants. They are all too short now. Since I live with the hope that one day summer will return to Idaho, I do not want to buy her a bunch more pants, then turn around and buy her shorts. So I did this:





























5 comments:

Amberly said...

You are a Genius!!

Anonymous said...

I concur, you are a genius!

Julie said...

Hmmmm, what can you do about holes in every boy of boy pants? Lengthen them with camo print?

engineergirl said...

Awesome. I'm totally impressed. Maybe I'll do this around pooh bears knees!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

That looks great! Do you think you can fix Matt's pants while you are at it?