What do you do when you find this super delish green stuff in your garden?
I make this:
While I sing this:
Recipe:
Recipe:
1 pound noodles (fettuccine or whatever you like)
1 pound fresh broccoli
4 green onions, chopped with the green part reserved
4 cloves garlic minced
1/2 cup olive oil (I never use that much!)
1 teaspoon salt
1 pint cherry tomatoes
4 oz feta cheese
Parmesan cheese
Place the water on to boil; preheat the oven to 400*.
Trim the broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Place in a glass baking dish along with the white portion of the green onions and the minced garlic. Pour olive oil over veggies and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat.
Cook noodles as directed. Roast the broccoli for 20 minutes in the oven, stirring once or twice.
Drain noodles. Add roasted broccoli to noodles, making sure to add all the oil (it is super yummy!) Add the green onion tops, the Parmesan and feta cheese. Toss and serve.
Super Delish!!!
1 comment:
That was funny! I haven't heard that song in a long long time. Thanks for the laugh and the delish recipe!
Post a Comment