We did The Ultrasound today. Roo came with Justin and I. She was so excited to see the baby, but a little nervous, too. There is some strange machines in that office.
Classic profile shot: I think this child already speaks sign language and is asking for a diet coke...
I love baby feet.
And now for the big question: Boy? or Girl?
You tell me:

PS - I was right.

6 comments:
What a great ultrasound picture! I definitely know a set of noogies when I see them. :) Oliver is grateful for another boy cousin. So much dirt so little time!
No, I have never had the privilege of the boy parts ultra sound. I'd be sad, but eh, what am I gonna do about it? I'm happy for you guys though. Yea for boys!
I didn't know!! Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!!
Woot! :) Congrats! :)Yay for minimal girl drama :)
So glad that he is healthy!
Big congratulations!!!
Post a Comment