Finally, after months of waiting... Baby Wixom the Third is here! No more creepy alien looking pictures! Just super-cute pictures of my sweet, new baby boy.
Oh, I wish I could run up real fast to snuggle him. Maybe when we spend a month at grandma Tina's in July I will get my snuggling quota in! Good job in the cuteness department. He's a little old man doll!
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
3 comments:
Congratulations, he is a cutie! Let me know what I can do to help; kids, dinner, books, movies, ice cream...whatever.
Oh, I wish I could run up real fast to snuggle him. Maybe when we spend a month at grandma Tina's in July I will get my snuggling quota in! Good job in the cuteness department. He's a little old man doll!
Oh, so sweet! I'm glad he's finally here so you won't be "Belly" anymore!
Post a Comment