Monday, July 8, 2013

Bedroom Reboot

Hulk has been trapped in a half-way done room for the last 14 months.  It was Roo's room, so it was pink.  Then we switched 'em.  And it was still pink.  I kinda painted it last year, but ran out of steam half way through.  Don't be surprised.  I'm kind of lazy.
 
But I put it on my summer bucket list, which is like a challenge.  So this summer I had to get it done!
Here are the "BEFORE" pictures:
 
 
 
 
 
 
About five minutes into painting, I remembered.  I hate painting.  That is probably why I quit in the middle of the wall (shown above). 
 
Hulk's room in done (mostly).  What 2 year-old doesn't want a Spider-Man room?  Huge Spider-Man Fathead on the wall.  Spider-Man stickers everywhere!
 
 
 Spider-Man bed with super special Spider-Man blankie.
 
  
 
 

1 comment:

Tina said...

Super cute! I would have come over to help paint, I've gotten good at it you know!