Wednesday, May 27, 2009

She Voted

Oh, my poor baby! Roo is addicted to Band-Aids. Every injury requires at least two Band-Aids: one for the physical wound, one for the emotional wound. On Saturday, she found a sheet of "I Voted!" stickers (doesn't everyone have these laying around the house???) and yelled, "Band-Aids!"
And, she proceeded to apply her "band-aids" to every inch of skin within easy reach.


5 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Asher saw the pic of Roo and said, "Why does she have stickers on her legs"? I am still laughing

Wammack Family said...

Awesome! She is a funny kid.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Very sticky situation - that whole voting thing is!

stoner said...

Very funny and resourceful too! Did it hurt when she pulled them all off?

Tina said...

That is funny :) I have deemed it necessary to purchase bandaids every time we go to the store. Especially since Q used almost a whole box of Spongebob on his knee the other day.
Nice.