E had H1N1 influenza this week. We caught it early, though, and took him to the doctor post haste. Two hours in the waiting room! Three pharmacies to find Tamiflu!! One little boy who is feeling well enough to return to school tomorrow!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
5 comments:
I'm glad you found Tamiflu!! Where did you get it??
I'm glad he is better!
Glad you caught it early. We were a little behind in that department. It also took us 3 pharmacies and 2 hours to find the Tamiflu and then I don't think they even gave him enough. He's still pretty sick, but we're hoping... :-)
Oink. Oink, oink oink oink. Oink OINK oink oink. Snort, oink oink.
Good catch! Scotty got it and now I have it;))) But we are ok. I hope my kids don't get it. Miss ya. Do you want to make oatmeal cookies???
Post a Comment