You need a couple more JULY's! So were any of those pages especially captivating? I just finished Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre. Brad and I are going to read Scarlet Pimpernel together - while I'm already on the classics. After that, I'll need advice from my Personal Librarian, B. Wixom. Hey, some people get a personal trainer - I get a personal librarian. Priorities. It's all about Priorities.
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
2 comments:
You need a couple more JULY's! So were any of those pages especially captivating? I just finished Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre. Brad and I are going to read Scarlet Pimpernel together - while I'm already on the classics. After that, I'll need advice from my Personal Librarian, B. Wixom. Hey, some people get a personal trainer - I get a personal librarian. Priorities. It's all about Priorities.
Woo Hoo! Way to go Billie!
Post a Comment