Rage against the Machine! Or Wal-Greens! Whichever I find first!
As you may have heard, E-man had the Swine Flu. While he did not grow a tail (aka Dudley, HP1) or a funny snout (aka HP5), he did get a rx for Tamiflu. As a dutiful mother, I gave him his medicine right on schedule for two days. Then I read the bottle.
WHO THE $#&* is Hermione Granger (names changed)???? Wal-Greens gave us the wrong bottle! Luckily, Hermione Granger was the same age and size as E-Man and had the exact same rx. And, Wal-Greens refunded our money and decided not to charge our insurance company. Ya think?!
I'm still angry.
PS - This is my angry face.
As you may have heard, E-man had the Swine Flu. While he did not grow a tail (aka Dudley, HP1) or a funny snout (aka HP5), he did get a rx for Tamiflu. As a dutiful mother, I gave him his medicine right on schedule for two days. Then I read the bottle.
WHO THE $#&* is Hermione Granger (names changed)???? Wal-Greens gave us the wrong bottle! Luckily, Hermione Granger was the same age and size as E-Man and had the exact same rx. And, Wal-Greens refunded our money and decided not to charge our insurance company. Ya think?!
I'm still angry.
5 comments:
I have seen an angrier face...but I would have been totally pissed and well, things would not have been pretty...
I am still laughing. But I have to say that you can do better than that with the angry face:)))
That's bad. Even for Wal Greens - HECK, that's bad even for Wal MART!!! That's like switching babies at a hospital. Not okay. Thanks but no thanks and all of that.
But I have to say, I am with Tina and Sarah, I know there is a Better Bitter Billie face in there somewhere. But I won't complain. It is just GREAT to see your face at ALL!
On a positive note (and I'm laughing as I type this cause I usually don't see the positive, I just get angry) you are very lucky it ended up being the same medicine you needed!
You sure that's your angry face...are you always mad??? JK, but that is lucky it was the right medicine. Cierra is alergic to Amoxocillian I can't even imagine how mad I would have been if something bad would have resulted in that !!!
Post a Comment