Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Then and Now

Eight years ago, April 2002, Idaho Falls had a freak snowstorm, resulting in all area schools being canceled. Today, April 2010, Idaho Falls is under a freak snowstorm, resulting in all area schools being canceled.

Last time, I had just gotten married 4 days before the storm. It was my first day commuting from Idaho Falls to Ashton. Today, I will commute to Sonic because, let's face it: I like diet coke.

Last time, I had to drive to Ashton to teach, because Ashton had not been canceled. Today I am going to have a lazy day with my kids.

Hey, sis! Aren't you glad you are coming to IF for your Spring Break?!?!

1 comment:

engineergirl said...

Super! I was going to call you today to see what we should pack. Maybe I'll pack swimsuits and we will go to St. George. Seriously. No Really.