Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Visiting Teaching Works!

I believe in the Visiting Teaching Program. I have the best visiting teacher in the world! She is Tina, and she rocks. Exhibit A:

She knew I was having a rough day, mainly because I hung up on her when Roo started throwing up for the ump-teenth time. So she brought me a Sonic. Little did she know that there is NO DIET COKE in my house. When I tried to run out early and grab some, Roo threw up in the car (in a trick-or-treat pumpkin that just happened to be in the backseat) so we headed home. Then Tina arrives with this beacon of calm. She said that while she was in the drive thru she thought, Billie could probably use a diet coke. So she brought me one!

For those of you who feel that the Spirit probably doesn't care about my diet Coke needs, bah! to you. I have a Sonic that says otherwise!

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

I miss being her partner and coming to you to. I'm so glad she was able to help you out. I hope Roo feels better soon.

Amberly said...

Tina is the best! I hope Roo feels better soon!! Hooray for Sonic Diet Coke. Every time I go through the drive thru I think of you calling that guy "Tooth". It makes me smile.

Tina said...

I'm just glad I could help :) We all need a good coke once in awhile and you seemed like you needed one :) I do think I need to hear the 'tooth' story, though :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Thanks, Tina. Billie NEEDED that! Billie, I'm glad that the Diet Coke Angels are watching out for you!