Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello Ladies!

Meet the newest members of the Wixom Family.
In order from the right: Rhodey, UltraLord (black), Cinderella (natural blonde), and Marie Antoinette (the redhead).
Everyone got to pick their own chick and name it.
Can you guess who named which chick?
The kids think it is hilarious that the chicks sleep all up in each other's business.

E-man loves them. We have the cutest video of E singing The Wise Man and the Foolish Man to the chicks in his unders. I'd post it but....he's in his unders with out his outers on. You know.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I always thought it was silly to want chickens. Now I think it would be AWESOME! Jeff thinks they would be dinner for our naughty cat...

Melissa said...

Hey! Found your blog! :) The chicks idea is super cute! I bet your kids are having so much fun with them!