I sing to my kids a lot. I have been singing ABBA lately. They love Mamma Mia and sing it back to me. My ABBA CD is at work, and the kids wanted to listen to the song.
To the Internet! and YouTube!
(Yeah - this plan isn't going to backfire.)
I present the horror of 1975:

White satin capri overalls with platform go-go boots.
Feathered satin capes over cheerleading skirts.
The ultimate in bellbottomed, lace-up jumpsuits.
Vote for me: Mother of the Year.
5 comments:
My my - how can I resist them??? You have my vote - and you know, the winner takes it all!!! LOVE ME SOME ABBA!
Okay - that is me - Heather, not Brad. He is decidedly NOT an ABBA fan. Boys just don't get it.
Love Abba---but it is hard to get out of head once I hear it. So now you want us to vote for you for Mother of the Year and Most Caring Teacher!!!
That is too funny. Perhaps you are just seeing future Halloween costumes...
Heather Rhinehart...Boys who like Cher do!!!! Bill loves ABBA!!! I sing ABBA and sing it loud and proud!!!! Love it, I am thinking i need platform go-go boots...hmmmm?
Post a Comment