Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Win!

Every year, the students vote for "Best and Most" Teachers. I did not win Most Caring. I know! I was surprised, too! So a few of my students go together and special ordered this awesome trophy for me. Because I'm caring, "dam it!"

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

Ha, that is so funny! Very creative students. I hope you are close to officially on summer break!

Anonymous said...

I think its funny that Dam it is spelled wrong!

The Freed Family said...

I'm glad you won!

Tina said...

You are the most caring, you just show in different way than most people :)

Melissa said...

I LOVE that! :) Cracks me up! :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I'm with Tammie - good thing you aren't a SPELLING teacher! Most Caring Teacher indeed - you TOTALLY cared when that kid ODed in your class and nearly died! Well, you mostly cared. Okay, you didn't care - gave the same test moments later. I love you! I think you are the MOST AWESOMESTEST TEACHER!