I went to a wonderful, enchanting private kindergarten. Mrs. Wadsworth was the BEST! She taught us how to read, how to write, and how to do simple mathematics (which is, to this day, the only mathematics I can do). She taught us to add and subtract using a homemade abacus. And today, I made the same thing for my children.
Start with the standard 2x4 (which is neither 2 nor 4) and cut into foot long sections. Sand the rough edges.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Looks great! I have been wanting to get one of these for my Ds. Now I will just make one...then I need to figure out how to use it, I have NO clue.
Love this idea. It is a must make for my little one. BTW-I use obsolete UA cups for crafts too. I work in substance abuse so they are plentiful :)
That is so cool! I want one!
Can you say activity! We'll be there this weekend. Aunt Billie, will you make us one? Our mother is lame-o.
Post a Comment