Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve Bowling

For as long as memory serves, we have gone bowling on Christmas Eve. Once I had my own kids, we continued the tradition. This year we were joined by our cousins, Drama (shown below with E), Pooh Bear, The Boss, and Bea. And really, what is better than Christmas Eve bowling with cousins?!E-man had the second highest score on the kiddie lane. Go, son!

Roo enjoyed it, but it was not reflected in her score. Meh - what do you expect from a 4-years-old?

We went through a couple of orders of fries and a bunch of root beer. With us, food is half the fun.

And, it was almost more fun than we could handle!


2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm glad Christmas Eve is just once a year! But we had a great time!!

Daija said...

Haha! I totally have that same sweater that you're wearing... You have good taste. :)