Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Letters to Santa

It is time for letters to Santa! Here is E-man's letter to Santa.
It says, "Dear Santa, I have been good. I wont CrissCross Crash and new bike. Paper Jamz guitar, too. A sawasorus that talks." (spelling mistakes are his, but phonetically make sense.)

Here is Roo's:
It reads: "Dear Santa, I have been very good. I would like a pink Paper Jamz guitar and a new bike. And, a new Barbie.
Please don't come in my room."


Once we are done writing the letters, we roll them up and stick them in this holder on the tree. Elves come during the night and take the letters to the North Pole! How cool is that?!

1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Amen to the whole - please don't come in my room! By the way, for Christmas I wish you would tell me that you were pregnant. uh huh!