As of today:
He is in the percentiles for height, weight, and something else. The doc showed me a bunch of cool charts and graphs on his computer. I went, "Hmmm" and "Wow!" but I don't remember the numbers.

Still no nickname. Except Sir Naked Bum the Pirate, and I don't think he would like me to use that as his blog handle.
18 lbs 14 oz
26 inches tall
14.5 inch head
He is in the percentiles for height, weight, and something else. The doc showed me a bunch of cool charts and graphs on his computer. I went, "Hmmm" and "Wow!" but I don't remember the numbers.
Still no nickname. Except Sir Naked Bum the Pirate, and I don't think he would like me to use that as his blog handle.
Special Skills:
Can sit without support
Can roll, crawl, move from crawl to sit, pull self up, and attempts to walk
Talks constantly: da-da, nough, ayea, and {pterodactyl scream}
Eats lots of food
Is doggone cute
2 comments:
I can't believe that he is so old/big and he is doggone cute!
I'm glad all is well and the ear tubes have really helped. He is happy and healthy!
Post a Comment