This picture was taken in the summer of 1982. I was four. My sister was seven, had lost some teeth, and, for some reason, is holding a baseball.

I would like to point out that one of my children looks a whole lot like me.
FYI - for everyone who says they all look like Justin!
And, PS - I think Face looks like my little Brother.
3 comments:
Holy cow!! I did a double take on that! :) Super cute!
Okay... I played a lot of baseball back in the day. And if I remember right I was pretty good. Of course I might not remember right because I got hit in the head a couple of times....
WoW!!! Isn't that funny how much they can look alike, yet look so much like people from opposite gene pools!!! Abbie looks like me and Cierra like Bill, but boy I sure get people telling me how much they look alike!!!
Post a Comment