Saturday, October 25, 2008

How do I have followers?

I haven't even sent out the "guess what, guys?!" e-mail. I must be just that popular.

This week has been crazy! I am so busy at work, with the school-wide mock election next week, running SIP Communications and getting ready to go to Baltimore, trying to get Work of the Week running again, and teaching in all my free time. To make matters worse, we lost the Emotion Bowl! (The goal posts are orange! Who'd of thought that would depress me?) And then there is stuff to do at home. How can two kids make 3 times as much mess and 4 times as much laundry?!

I did have a great time last night at Joy and Russ's Halloween party. Thanks for the invite, guys! And, I had a great time at cards this week. It did my spirit good to do some service.

3 comments:

JulieJ said...

Glad to see you joined the blogging world. It took me a while, but now I like it. I think you need to do a post on the Idaho canidates. You don't have to give your political opionions, just a run down on the candidates stands. I feel informed on the National level, but no such much on Idaho. Mostly because I'm too lazy to find out. You probably get too much of that at school though!

Sarah L. said...

Yeahhhhh I am so glad you are doing a blog now. It is soo much fun. I'm excited to see your fam and all the doings:)

Wammack Family said...

Ahhh peer pressure at work...