Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday is a Day of Rest

Krista Nebeker gave a wonderful sharing time today about Sunday being a day of rest. Here is what I do on my day of rest:
  • Plan a week worth of meals
  • Finish all the laundry I didn't get to yesterday
  • Drink a diet Coke
  • Iron (Hey, it's a four-letter word!)
  • Find everyone's lunch boxes
  • Pack three lunches for school tomorrow
  • Drink some more diet Coke
  • Find kids' packpacks
  • Pack the kids' packpacks with extra clothes
  • Drink some diet Coke
  • Brush teeth
  • Nap
  • Drink some more diet Coke
  • Grade 5 inches of papers from the week (I measure my grading in inches, not number of papers or assignments.)
  • Give up after 2 inches and go to bed

3 comments:

Randomus maximus said...

Um, I think you MAY need a little more Diet Coke in your day. Just a suggestion. You actually DESERVE more Diet Coke in your day because you finally started a blog so I can see what you are doing clear clear clear clear clear far away across half of town.

Anonymous said...

See...blogging is easy and fun, now, you will be addicted and will be asked to present an enrichment about blogging...j/k. Well, I really enjoyed reading your blog and will stop by in the future!
Julie

Joy said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one that feels like Sunday is not necessarily a day of rest. gald to have you blogging!!