
'Tis the Keaton Hobo from Fossil. (Yes, I am that lame. I know the collection name for all my purses.) What I love about new purses:
- No crumbs! Am I the only one who ends up with crumbs in the bottom of my purse?
- No stains!
- New organization adventures! Is that pocket good for a cell phone or sunglasses? Who knows?!
- No random candy bar wrappers, stray expired coupons, or reciepts that I should have turned in to work three months ago (Sorry, M!).
- It's just the right size! It's bigger/smaller than my last one, which was too small/big.
- It has the perfect holder for my bording ticket, which I thought my other one had, but I was wrong!
- It will fit the book I am reading right now perfectly!
I love Fossil and I love purses. Wonderful. As I panic on takeoff and landing, I will clutch this bag and think of the good things in my life: my children, diet Coke, Justin, and Thee. (Oh, and I love Shakespeare, too.)
4 comments:
We are soooo related.
You are funny. What and where is Charm City?
NICE! For your information - crumbs are snacks for grouchy children. Try to acquire some soon so your children don't starve! Have fun in Baltimore!
I am too picky when it comes to choosing a purse. I got a new purse last year. A nearly identical purse (although a different color) that I had had for 12 or 13 years. Some would say that's absurd...I may agree, but thats who I am. If I could find one that was perfect I would buy me a new one!
Post a Comment