Monday, January 26, 2009

I don't have butter


...and it is making me angry. I am making French Puffs, and I need butter. I am trying to be a better person and eat breakfast everyday. How can I eat breakfast if I can't roll my French Puffs in cinamon and sugar?


Geez, I feel like an early Puritan, crossing the ocean in a skif made of dreams and seasickness, roughing it so.

Seriously, if you have never heard of the Pioneer Woman, get yourself there now. She is funny and has the best! recipes. Period. And I stole her picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pioneer woman! And if you really need butter come and get it I have some!

Sarah L. said...

EAT butter. Don't deprive yourself. What if you die tomorrow. Butter won't hurt today!!!!

engineergirl said...

I'm so sorry you're out of butter. Have a Sonic and try to console yourself.

Tina said...

I thought a diet coke was breakfast...well, coke for me. And we always have butter...except when we run out.