Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do you want free Ben & Jerry's ice cream?!

Here is the e-mail I just sent out, for those of you not on my list. Or whose e-mail address I would have to look up. *cough* Amy *cough*

Albertsons Monday and Tuesday only:
Post Trail Mix ceral is $2.29. Here is a $2/1 coupon. 29c per box of cereal is great. Remember to print two coupons: http://www.postcereals.com/trailmixcrunch/

Buy $10 worth of Nestle products, get $3 off instantly.
Buy 3 Juicy Juice and 3 Nestle cookie doughs (Coupons here: http://www.verybestkids.com/SpecialOffers/Default.aspx). Your total out of pocket should only be $3 for these six items. As always, if the link provided does not work, google "juicy juice $1/1 coupon" and a ton will come up.


WalGreens All Week:
Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is 2 for $6. Contact me for a $3 off any B&J ice cream coupon. Free ice cream, baby!

Progresso Soup is 4 for $5. Here is a $1.10/1 coupon (http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qadseut60784985&bt=vi&o=54059&ci=1&c=GM&p=plfqYXW0). Soup for 15c per. Not too shabby.

Electrasol is a money-maker. If you have a subscription to the newspaper, grab the $2.50/1 Electrasol coupon and run to Walgreens. It is $3.49, with a $1.50 mail in rebate. So, math time: $3.49-$2.50 coupon-$1.50 MIR = 51 cents profit. Something good should come from doing the dishes, eh?

Reynolds Aluminum foil is 99c again. There are rumors of $1/1 coupons floating around.

3 comments:

engineergirl said...

Dude, you're such a whiner! vanhornengineering@gmail.com. Thanks your the best!

Darin and Shannon said...

I like ice cream, can I bum a coupon.

Sarah L. said...

I love you. Hook me up with Mr. Ben and Mr. Jerry:)