Monday, December 15, 2008

I really like Diet Coke


Another shopping favorite of mine is Albertsons. 99% of the time they are seriously overpriced. But when it's good, it's great. Because I bought 3 boxes of Chex, I got 4 2-liters for free. Because I got 4 2-liters of coke product, I got Mr. Peanut for free. And, I had a coupon for the Chex. And it was on sale! But I am not the only coupon wiz. Check out the awesome-ness and healthy-ness of La Tisha's coupon awesome-ness. Good thing there is no charge for awesome. Look here.


Showing here:

8 2-liters of diet Coke

6 boxes of assorted Chex cereal

3 1/2-gallons of milk

3 Mr. Peanut Dry Roasted Peanuts

1 bag pretzelsTotal Spent: $11.03

2 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Nicely done...I still bow down to your awesome-ness...I am still just a beginner.

Sarah L. said...

HEy girl. thanks for the Christmas card. Hope you all had a good one. I have been doing good with the coupons but nothing to blog about yet:) I'm getting it slowly.