I heart you. When'er Walgreens does me wrong, you are there for me. You, with your Dollar Spot and wonderful clearance endcaps. You, with your generous coupon policy and wonderous K1 button. BFFs for life, right?
Love, Billie
Showing here: 1 size 5 pack of Target-brand diapers 2 AirWick "not candles but flicker like candles" candles 2 packages of Goody's Hair bands 1 Johnson's Buddies soap 1 Citre Shine pommage to tame my mane
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
1 comment:
Nice job. I am impressed. I need to get diapers too. You are my hero. One day I want to coupon like you:)
Post a Comment