Billie
Keep in mind that I am about to post a photo of a bunch of stuff I bought for zero dollars out of pocket, but I still hate 'em. It's like the hate I have for regular Coke or that girl I grew up with who is smug and condescending. Or the hate I have for $4 a gallon gas (glad to see that gone).
Listen, I know coupons. Okay? I am the Coupon Lady. I can use coupons with the best of 'em. That's why I teach classes on it. Do not lecture me, sad Walgreen's checkout tween, about the difference between a store coupon and a manu coupon. And don't tell me something won't work when I just did it and it did work! (Okay, that sentence only makes sense in my head, but I'm keeping it.)
I am so glad I liberated this (legally) from the Walgreen's at no out of pocket expense. I'll show them to lecture me!

Showing here:
2 - All Free and Clear Laundry Soaps
3 - 40 ct Excederin extra strength
2 - Reach toothbrushes
1 - Reach floss
1 - Glade Flameless Candle
2 - White Rain body washes
5 comments:
Nicely done!
Teach me. I want to be the coupon lady too.
Walgreens sucks rocks. I don't shop there anymore because I don't have the brain power or the will to argue with them anymore. Too much work and I don't really like work.
Okay, so now you know how it is to be me - except that I don't have the brawn to bash with the beauty school dropout who never went back to high school who is on her "checker" power trip. I just wimp and leave. Stupid pupid Walgreens! If you don't want me to use your dangity dang coupons DON'T PRINT THEM!!! Got it punk? Okay - well never mind then (whimpy walks away).
I'm still waiting for my lesson from you;)))
ps my kids have been climbing the walls for ever now. You should see what else they do. I will start taking pics so you can see how blessed you are;) jk. my asher is "gifted" they tell me. All I see is a kid who wants to know every thing about every thing and has endless energy;)
Post a Comment