Thanks, Tina. Here is my 50.
50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...
1.What color is your tooth brush? white and blue. It was free.
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? watching Life on the internet and chatting online with my brother.
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Butterfingers
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? nope.
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? "I'll see you in the morning." Putting Reagan to bed.
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? The Cold Stone specialty: German Chocolate (Chocoloate ice cream, coconut, brownies, carmel, and peacans)
8. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, t-shirt, Life is Good hoodie
9. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza and pears (dinner)
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I bought new khaki pants, a button-up shirt, two new outfits for the kids, and more probably.
11. When was the last time you ran? I don't run. Ever.
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Email was Debbie; Blog was Sarah.
13. Do you take vitamins daily? Nope
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes. Someone has to play the piano in the primary (best calling ever!)
15. Do you have a tan? I don't tan. Ever.
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? See #9
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? Yes, every morning. Sonic Route 44 diet Coke
18. What does your last text message say? From my sister: "2 or 3 today" referencing how many Route 44 diet cokes she had had that day.
19. Are you someones best friend? I don't know. i have people I consider best friends. Am I automatically their best friend?
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Playing the piano in primary on for Jr. I get to go to Relief Society. Woot!
21. Where is your dad? Out to dinner with his friends
2. Look to your left, what do you see? Printer, fax machine, Calendar turned to October, diet Pepsi cam (empty)
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? Blue plaid Rocket Dogs
24. Do you use chap stick? yes
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Coupon, read, drink diet coke
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? drive thru -- I am not getting out of the car with the terror twins.
27. Do you have a dog? No, Ben went to live on a farm.
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? One of Justin's clients who needed his cell number
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? One of Justin's CSRs
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? Going to my brother (see # 2) graduate from Medical School in May.
31. Do you dye your hair?I use to, but now I am too lazy/cheap. Do you know how much dye it would take to dye this mop?!
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? No
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I want one.
34. Are you jealous of anyone? yes, it comes and goes
35. Do you love anyone? serveral people
36. Do any of your friends have children? about half have kids
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? yes, as in "Hello, Class"
38. Do you like cats? No, see #9. (Little joke for my dad)
39. Have you ever been to six flags? no
40. How did you get your worse scar? I had surgery for Endo
41. What is your favorite smell? my kids in the summer and freshly cut grass
42. What is the last DVD you watched? The Bee Movie. Ugh.
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? Yes, I was in the 11th grade
44. What is your favorite number? 8675309
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? I ususally microwave 'em
46. Have you ever waited tables? nope
47. Where did you have your first kiss? Really? My mom reads this blog.
48. What should you be doing? the dishes from dinner, foolding the 4 loads of laundry in the laundry room, and finding a snack
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? Not really.
50. Who do you want to tag? Amy ,Sarah, and Karen.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, the last movie I watched was the Bee movie too:) Asher loves it. Do you really want to know 50 more things about me??? OK I'll do it but you have to read it and leave me a comment:))) and teach me more about coupons:)))
Well, whoda thunk you like diet coke? :) That one surprised me.
Post a Comment