1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
6 comments:
It looks really nice.
I like it too. Looks like you picked a nice tan! Was it hard to cover over that red? I thought I was the only crazy person who paints in December.
Beautiful!
I got to come check out the finished product before I left. It looks great! Nice candle holder also.
Love it Billie! We should go into business together ;)
Did you go with wheat bread? Both Mom & I have wheat bread ya know? I like it. I was amazed a how less stressed I was when I toned down my red wall.
Post a Comment