I am such a Rosanna-copy cat. Seeing her post makes me want to post my own. 2009 isn't over, and I'm frantically trying to finish those goals, but here are my 2010s:
1. Get my Social Studies certification. Right now I am only certified in English and History. My SSCert will allow me to teach every class in my department. That means I have to pass Human Geography (B), Econ 110 (in progress), and pass the Praxis test. I have until May to pass Econ and June to pass the Praxis.
2. Quilt. From start to finish, I am going to piece a quilt top, have someone else machine quilt it, then bind it. I have until December to complete the project in it's entirety.
3. I'm going to change my reading goal for 2010. This year, I slammed pages. Do you know how many pages are in 50,000 pages? 50,000! A lot of the stuff I read, I read just to get pages. In 2010, I am going to be more dileberate in my reading. Stealing from Rosanna, once again (I stole the page goal from her last year), I will read one classic a month.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Oh I love you Billie ;) We could be twins... only I would be the slow twin... who married her brother... hey! wait a minute!
Post a Comment