I stole another picture from my sister's blog. But, I love this picture. It is Roo with her cousin, Pooh Bear. They went sledding with Grandpa, Uncle Mark, and Daddy at Freeman Park. I was there to take picutres. So I took this picture, but it was Amy's camera. My picture - her camera - is it stealling?
The Point:
Roo LOVES Pooh Bear. Anything Pooh Bear does, Roo wants to do, too! If I want Roo to try something new, I say "Pooh Bear likes this." Roo has to have her hair briaded just like Pooh's, she has the same American Girl doll as Pooh, and she would get a tattoo if Pooh had one. (Side note: Amy, don't let Pooh Bear get a tattoo.)
Roo says: "I'm holding hers hand because I'm hers friend."
3 comments:
With names like Roo and Pooh Bear how can they not be BFF's? I love the picture too.
We went sledding at Freeman Park last week. It was a good hill. What American Girl doll do they both have?
You can steal all the pictures from my camera that you take and I post on my blog that you want. I'll upload them all to a picassa album and send it to you so you can have them all. Thanks for going and taking pictures so that I didn't have to. You're the best.
And I will do my very best to ensure that Pooh Bear never, ever gets a tat, except the safety kind.
Post a Comment