Friday, January 1, 2010

Pages Read in 2009

Subtitle: Failure

In December I read 14 books for a total of 4,034 pages. However, I am halfway through The Wordy Shipmates, The Actor and the Housewife, and HP3: Prisoner of Azkaban. If I add those pages, it brings my month to 4,571.

Which brings my 2009 pages read total to:
45,976
which is not 50,000.

I didn't count any of the reading I did for my Econ 110 class or my Human Geography class. Nor did I count magazines or the books I read to my kids.

To break it down, I read on average
3,831 pages per month.
126 pages per day.
5 pages per hour.

3 comments:

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

5 pages per hour? I know you read faster than that lol Congrats Billie! You are awesome!

The Freed Family said...

All I can say is....WOW! That is a TON of pages, even if it is not 50,000.

Sarah L. said...

Seriously you are crazy. 50,000 pages in one year. Who made up that number any ways:))) OK, so this year I am going to start traking how many miles I run . . oh wait, I'm almost pregnant so next year I will:)))