Friday, January 15, 2010

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Sister Amy, Brother Matt, and Me. (I think I really need to work on the Speak No Evil thing.) We have been doing this for a long time, and I think we think we are hilarious.
PS - Stole the picture from my sister's blog. Deal.

4 comments:

engineergirl said...

Stealer! Mom she's touching my blog! Make her stop!!!!

I think we are pretty funny too. Doesn't everyone think we are so witty and charming?

Billie said...

MOM!!! Amy won't share her blog! Make her stop!!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

GO TO YOUR ROOMS! I just can't HANDLE the fighting any more!!! Where the #&!! did I put that Vodka? Oh, you weren't talking to me, were you? Okay - resume your fighting...

Hey Billie, I'm not sure you should be anywhere in the "no evil" series. No offense. Deal.

Tina said...

Okay you two, sit on your hands!