But she does. The title is a lie. The following is a conversation that took place today at her counter b'twixt Grandma Tina herself and E.
E: Papa Phil bought me this digger.
GT: No, he didn't. Grandma bought it for you.
E: No, you didn't. Papa did.
GT: No, he didn't. I did.
E: Nuh-huh. Papa Phil did.
GT: Well, I'm not going to argue with you. Except to say, I bought it.
E: Papa did.
GT: Who is coming to your birthday party, E?
E: Santa.
GT: Can I come?
E: No.
GT: I bought you that digger.
E: Nuh-huh. Papa did.
And so on. Finally, about 30 minutes later, E confessed that Grandma Tina bought him the digger. So I guess the title should be, Grandma Tina doesn't argue, she wins!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Like I said, I don't argue. But, why should Grampa Phil get the credit? (Even if it is his checkbook.)
It's all in the name ;)
Nuh uh!
This is why Grandma Tina like me better. My little angels think Grandma Tina walks on water and Grandpa Phil is the guy who drives Grandma Tina around!
Grandpa - they love you too but Grandma sews with them. You really can't top that.
Post a Comment