Monday, November 17, 2008

Kung Fu, Two

Subtitle: Any Port in a Storm

Sorry for the crap-tastic picture quality. The only working camera in our house is Justin's cell phone. But it works to catch the deal of the day. All this below I got for $6.10. There are 35 bottles of Diet Pepsi Max (hang on, where's the diet coke? See the subtitle. I will take caffine in any form. Yes, even that one.), a box of HBofO cereal, 2 gianormous bags of M&M's on Halloween clearance, a loaf of bread, a box of onion soup mix, and a set of aluminum baking dishes; not shown: Ham (I had already added it to the delicious mac 'n cheese I was making for dinner). This very laptop is in the background because my kids are watching their FREE COPY of Kung Fu Panda on it. Want your own free copy of Kung Fu Panda? Or any movie currently at the handy-dandy Redbox? Go to this website: http://www.insideredbox.com/redbox-codes/. They have a listing of working Redbox codes. Each code gets you one free night's rental of any movie in any Redbox. Return it by 7:00 pm the next day, and you will not be charged!

Total Spent: $6.10
Total saved: $87.48

Now I am going to go blow my savings on an unplanned Target run.

2 comments:

engineergirl said...

Target takes all my money. Man, I love that store.

Tina said...

Ah, Target.
It's the devil. I like the devil...in that form.