You've been tagged!
Here is what you do: grab your camera and take at least 5 random pictures around your house. No cleaning up first, this is your house as is.
Here are some categories you could use:
Room that stays the cleanest
Work in progress
What someone else is doing right now
Favorite decor or display
Something that represents your current life
Favorite relaxing spot
Something hand-me-down
Photo 1:
This is my favorite computer. We have one desktop computer and two laptops. This is the old one we bought to take to Huntsman when all that nasty business was going on. I do 99% of my blogging, Facebooking, hotcouponworlding, and lesson planning here. I also watch movies while I clean the kitchen or look up recipes while I am cooking.
Photo 2:
The Big Red Wall. I love my big red wall. I love the Hattie Bates pictures of my kids on the Big Red Wal. I love my soft leather couch against the Big Red Wall.
Photo 3:
Justin and his plants. When we first moved into our house, I had to fight to have a veg garden. Justin's family just didn't do gardens. They were too much work for not enough reward. I fought for mine, though, because I knew the truth. And, the first year, I planted pumkins. It has not been my garden since. Justin has already started his sprouts for this year's garden and created a rough-draft using some fancy computer program to plan what will be planted where. Oh, that man of mine.
The storage room: There is just something about all that shampoo, soap, wipes, diet coke, shaving cream, tin foil, and whatever else is there that makes me smile. Especially when I consider how much I didn't pay for it.
Photo 5:
Roo playing on the stairs: Some days, all I do is chase Roo and E-man off the stairs. Seriously, is there a more dangerious place to play? Or a more fun?
5 comments:
Justin cracks me up. That is some serious planning.
Sorry to hear E is sick!
That cracks me up about Justin....especially since I heard about how he makes you do your finances! I was feeling good about my food storage until I realized you had food storage too and you got yours for free! :)
Why is your house so clean? I am not tagging myself until someone cleans this dang place up. Someone? SOMEONE? SOOOOMMMMOOONNEEEEE? Huh? Where could that someone have gone? Someone?
Home sick, eh.
That must have stunk ;)
One day I will do more couponcrap...maybe in March. Nothing much going on then.
Post a Comment