Saturday, February 21, 2009

What can you buy for $3.93?

You may have heard of the awesome sale going on at Albertsons until Tuesday. You need to get yourself there now! I just picked up this
for $3.93. And, you can do this, too, with no coupons!!!
If you buy 10 select Betty Crocker products, you will receive a $10 coupon off your next order. The Albies in Ammon is applying that $10 coupon to your current order. I saved $74! And, I can throw those Grands! into the freezer until I am ready to use 'em.
There are a lot more choices than just cake and biscuits. You can get Progresso soup, muffin mixes, cereal, brownies mixes, frosting, Chex mix, and more. (See here for a full list) Think about it. Get your food storage on!
Showing:
14 boxes of cake mix
15 Grands! biscuits
1 Place-n-Bake cookies

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Billie- I went yesterday and got some good deals! I didn't know they would apply the $10 off to the first order. I love a good deal!

Sarah L. said...

You are the bomb!!!

engineergirl said...

You are awesome at this! I went to Albies yesterday and had a super time (ha). I hate these sales because I never get them right. At the check out I had messed up the cake mixes and grabbed 2 that weren't on the sale. But my friendly checker caught my mistake and helped me fix it. I got 9 boxes of cereal, 3 boxes of Chex cereal bars, 5 tubes of Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls, 5 cake mixes, 4 muffin mixes, and 4 boxes of fruit snacks. In addition to the $10 off oyno per 10 items I also got 2.50 oyno from General Mills, and $1.50 oyno from someone else - I can't remember. Lehi wasn't letting you use the coupons on that order but because I messed up I got to use my $10+2.5+1.5 on the 10 that I had to refund to get the right stuff, so I was happy.