In February, I read 2,851 pages. If I finish my current book (which I plan on doing tonight), I will have read 3,193 pages in February. That would bring my yearly total to 6,680 pages. I am 1,654 pages short form where I need to be to reach 50,000 pages by December 31st.
I read:
The Total Money Makeover
Treasures Lost, Treasures Found
Dance Upon the Air
Keeping the Moon
A Time for Witches
Heaven & Earth
Face the Fire
Shades of Blue and Gray
Reckless Revolution
Gilded Delirium
Full House
and I should finish Full Tilt tonight.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
5 comments:
Wow! That is truly impressive. I read Tisha in two weeks and I thought that was impressive. I started The Lucky One on Thursday and should finish in the next day or two. I noticed you stilll haven't changed my blog to www.dreamingofbeaches.blogspot.com
:)
I know I haven't changed it yet. It is bookmarked in my favs, though.
Okay, whatever, overachiever!
sheesh, I'm not telling how much I read thus far:) I can tell you how much I have ran:))))
I know you are a busy woman...the E-Man alone is enough to keep several people busy. So when do you find the time to read? Do you sleep ever?
I need to know your secret so I can increase my reading to more than a few dirty books a year.
Post a Comment