Thursday, March 5, 2009

When I grow up...

The following conversation happened this morning on the way to school:

E-man: Mom, when I am a grown up, can I be a teacher?
Me: Yes. You could be a teacher if you wanted to be. Or, you could be in sales like Daddy. Or, a doctor like Uncle Matt.
E-man: Could I be a fireman?
Me: Yes.
E-man: Could I be a tool working man?
Me: Yes, you can be anything you want when you grow up.
E-man: Could I be a king?

3 comments:

Jody said...

Billie~ Your little man is so cute. They come up with some of the darndest things. It's a good thing it keeps things a little on the lighter side.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You: No - you are the king now so get it out of your system while you can - real life sucks. Okay - so back to the teacher thing...

stoner said...

He isn't the king already?

He is quite the character--never a dull moment with him around. I have a new tale about him on my blog...you will have to check it out.