Friday, March 27, 2009

And the winner is....

For fairness sake, I used a random number generator (I wrote the numbers on scraps of paper and had E-man pick one out of a cup). The random number generator chose the lucky number 3! Whoo-hoo! Caroline won the Sense & Spray. Everyone who entered will get a $4/1 coupon. Thank you everyone who submitted your stories. Super gross, but thanks! :)

Coming next week: A contest of a different sort. This one made me a little sick to my stomach.

2 comments:

stoner said...

I want to thank all who made this honor possible. First, my fellow nominees....your stories were just as stinky. Next, my husband who regularly makes funky smells. My daugher who eats 3-day-old popcorn. My mom because I feel it is mandatory. JulieJ because she bought the last two Sense and Sprays from Walgreens. Billie for creating this crazy contest. And, finally, the academy! I have never felt so honored!!

stoner said...

I forgot one....I want to thank the E-man for picking my name out of the cup! That means extra fishies for you big guy! :D