Sunday, March 22, 2009

How to get it for 85c

Here is how I did it:

I had three copies of the $5/1 Huggies Gentle Care diapering product. (You can print two per computer from this link. I had three because I traded some $1/1 Starbucks chocolate coupons. I found a tearpad of those at Albertsons a month ago and took a bunch of 'em.) The tubs of Huggies Gentle care wipes, which are a diapering product, are only $2.99. I bought three of those, which totals $8.97. I had $15 worth of coupons though, so I bought a $2.99 jacket off the clearance rack for Roo (new total: $11.96) and the package of disposable pans at $2.99. Adding 6% sales tax took it to $15.85. Minus the coupons, the new total was 85c.

PS -- K-Mart is doubling coupons up to $2 this week.

1 comment:

engineergirl said...

Now you can afford that Sonic Window sticker!