Saturday, March 21, 2009

What can you buy for 85c?

I took a meal in to a neighbor today, and I did not want to use any dishes that need to be returned. I've lost quite a few that way. But, I kept forgetting to buy those handy disposable pans when I was out and about. I had to make a trip just for them. I kept debating: Target? Wal-Mart? Albertsons? Then, I thought K-Mart. I rarely go to K-Mart. The last time I went there, I was on an emergency frosting run trying to get ready for Ro0's birthday (the cake did not survive, and I ended up buying one at the bakery the next day). But I went today. This is what I got:
Showing here: 3 tubs of Huggies Gentle Care wipes, a thing of disposable pans, and the cutest jacket for Roo. Seriously, 85 cents.

3 comments:

Daija said...

Amazing. I think I need some shopping lessons from you.

Jody said...

Billie~ How did you do this!! Coupons or just exilent skill.Let me know seriously I could use a few of those things. Jody

stoner said...

You are amazing.....I am in awe of your couponing skills....."I'm not worthy!"

Have to tell you something about E-man yesterday. He had his dinosaur at church. I asked him if his dinosaur was singing and he said, "No...he doesn't know the words to this song. Maybe the next one." It is never boring with him around.... :D