Whenever I play the piano, one or both kids end up right next to me. They have to take turns sitting on my lap. The lucky kid who sits on my lap gets to "play" the piano:
My kids do that too. Every now and again I just want to play with out an extra pair of hands. I need all the help I can get. However it does end up being fun playing and singing with them.
Thanks!! I am loving the whole coupon world. I went and stocked up on diapers just in time to potty train my baby:)) I actually got newborn sizes and 1's for our next baby. NO this is not an announcement:)))
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
3 comments:
My kids do that too. Every now and again I just want to play with out an extra pair of hands. I need all the help I can get. However it does end up being fun playing and singing with them.
You are a patient mommy....and you have lucky kids. I would have loved that as a kid.
Thanks!! I am loving the whole coupon world. I went and stocked up on diapers just in time to potty train my baby:)) I actually got newborn sizes and 1's for our next baby. NO this is not an announcement:)))
Post a Comment