I went out last night to Walgreens. I bought this:
and spent $10.01.Where did I go wrong?
Was it this tube of toothpaste?
No. It was only 24c.
Was it this tube of toothpaste?
YES! My stinkin' kids have to have bubble-gum flavored toothpaste. So I went out and got it for 'em. And, I paid full price. It is highway robbery! $3 for a tube of Spongebob Toothopaste. None of the toothpaste I get for free/uber-cheap is good enough for these kids. They have to have this special stuff. Geez-o-pete. These are some spoiled kids I have.
If E-man or Roo gets a cavity, I am going to write Spongebob a strongly worded letter!
3 comments:
I thought you never paid full price for anything!!!
I have the same problem. I have about 10 tubes of toothpaste that my girls find "too spicy!" So, my honey and I will be working through that pile until the millenium as I shell out as much as I paid for all 10 tubes for 1 tube for my girls......kids these days!
Mmmmm, you should write Spongebob a strongly worded letter anyway. You know, just for because.
Post a Comment