Ahhh, good ol' Alton. I love Good Eats because it's all about the science of cooking, but I find his recipes to be very complicated! Let us know how they turn out.
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
3 comments:
Let us know how they are.
Ahhh, good ol' Alton. I love Good Eats because it's all about the science of cooking, but I find his recipes to be very complicated! Let us know how they turn out.
I'm curious of the results. The word lentils doesn't seem to go with the word cookie!
Post a Comment