1. I did not go to work today. The Child Care Center was closed for a conference. No child care = no work for me since Grandma T had the nerve to go visit Baby Ah-ber.
2. The computers at school block all searches with the word "squid" in it. I don't know why.
3. Ethan is playing in the backyard with the neighbors. They will eat me out of fruit snacks and goldfish by the end of the day.
4. It is warm enough to play outside (FINALLY!!!).
5. I am currently drinking diet Pepsi, because that is what was on sale at Albertsons.
6. I am super excited to go to girls night tonight. I am going to make something yummy (because La Tisha said I should make something yummy (as apposed to something gross?)). I'm thinking spinach artichoke dip.
7. If I change my mind, I will come back and edit number 6.
8. Except I am too lazy for that.
9. I am going to go read a book (current title: The Guardian) and ignore the kids in my backyard.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment