Friday's Random Fact: The flu (even H1N1) can be prevented by frequent hand washing, covering one's cough, and by using tissues.
This is common knowledge. I can tell because when I was in Wal-Mart today buying a case of Kleenex, vats of hand sanitizer, and lots of those bleach-soaked desk scrubbers, I had the following conversation with the cashier:
Me: This is for a school. It's tax exempt. The number is 5...
Cashier: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (the actual number {which I can't publish}).
Me: How did you know that?
Cashier: Half the people in my line have been teachers from your district buying Kleenex and hand sanitizer.
Woot! Ready for the school year!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
If they really killed germs - would you have any students left? just kidding. Thanks for the cookies - you saved my life!
Happy new school year to you! Hope you don't get the swine flu.
I am getting ready to order that glorious t shirt!
I need that t shirt too. I wonder if they havr gigantor size? My kids have been warned and are given the following items because I am a freak...germx handsanitizer...each boy in school gets one, we refill as needed, water bottles to be refilled at home and scrubbed once a week because I am afraid of meningitis, more hand sanitizer, cause well, they're boys.
Post a Comment