Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Garage Sale

Friday's Random Fact is a day early! Woot! Here's your fact: One out of every six American households will participate in a garage sale this year.

Guess what?! For the first time ever, I will be one in six! Tina is hosting and has graciously allowed me to sell a few trinkets at her sale on Saturday (4017 Journee Cir/8am to 2 pm). There will be tons of stuff for YOU to buy! Baby items, clothes, household, a lot of my Stampin' Up gear, etc.

I am also selling some of what I call "my stock pile." These are items I bought with coupons that I actually don't use/have room to store/way over bought. For example:

Do I need 50 bars of soap? (50c each or 3/$1)


I don't like bar soap! (75c each or 3/$2)

I bought 20 of these, then cut my hair! ($1 each)

Seriously?! How many rolls of tin foil? (50c each or 3/$1)

I will be selling more stockpile items than the items mentioned here (ie Coconut Suave shampoo (I don't like the smell of coconut), Albacore tuna fish in the pouch (ewww...tuna fish), and more!). I just can't list 'em all. If you want to buy, you may (of course) attend the yard sale on Saturday or you may stop by my house on Friday afternoon between 1:00 and 3:00. I will be outside organizing, packing, and getting everything ready to take to Tina's for the "real" sale. You could stop by then and buy whatever you want! Stockpile items, Stampin' Up! stuff, books, whatever!

Important side note: Friday I will not have change. So if you buy $2.36 worth of stuff and pay with a $100 bill, I will consider the $97.64 a very nice tip....or write an IOU. Whatevs.

Not for sale:

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I noticed a that Ethan didn't have a "not for sale" sign on him. Is that significant or merely an oversight?

BTW - How much for your tuna squish?

Billie said...

His foot is in the picture...