Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Fact Friday

More babies are born on Tuesday than any other day of the week. This is not because of nature, but because inductions, c-sections, and doctors' schedules. Both my children were born on Tuesdays. I was born on a Tuesday, even.

E-man, born on Tuesday.

This post is dedicated to my friend Joy, in the hopes that she doesn't have to wait until Tuesday!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for the positive thinking for me. I actually have never had a baby on a Tuesday. I have had babies on Thursday, Friday, and Sundays--however I have yet to go into labor today!!

Tina said...

I too, have never had a Tuesday baby. One Wednesday (the same day I was born) one Friday and two Saturdays. Jeff was born on a Monday, Labor Day 1974 to be exact :)

Anonymous said...

Cierra was induced on a Thursday. Abbie came naturally on a Tuesday and Jesse was a Wednesday's Child! Bill was born naturally on a Tuesday (his mom was in labor for 2 days though) and I was Friday, I was born a c-section.

The Freed Family said...

That is a fun fact to know. My babies were born on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday!