Not excessive in the least!! Im sure you were stocking up for all the pregnant women in the neighborhood!! Right? Anytime I would be happy to take some off your hands!!!
1. Go Camping - done! 2. Go to Mesa Falls 3. Get square ice cream 4. Go to a Chuckars Game 5. Ice blocking at Peterson Park - done! 6. Go to Alive After 5 7. Play Frisbee Golf 8. Shaving cream fight! 9. Night Swimming - done! 10. Picnic Lunch 11. Water Balloon fight 12. Horseback riding - done! 13. Sleep on the trampoline 14. Redo Hulk's bedroom - done! 15. Paint kitchen table
10 comments:
I am very jealous!
How the heck did you do that?! I am soooo coming over ASAP!!
It looks like an icecream party to me!! Or just a lot of good date nights!! You are awesome at great deals!!
You are rude. You used to share your great finds. Meanie.
Oh, P.S. we aren't coming to visit you when you have you quadruple bypass surgery unless we get a taste.
Can I come stay at your house?
Now how the heck did you get all that for $2.00?
Not excessive in the least!! Im sure you were stocking up for all the pregnant women in the neighborhood!! Right? Anytime I would be happy to take some off your hands!!!
Good job girl!! now the game is to see if you can eat it before it goes bad:)))
Post a Comment